The following is a list of the criteria we use in selecting our tenants:
- A clean credit history
- A clean rental history
- Verifiable monthly income 3x the monthly rent. If you have other possible qualifying income/accounts that would make you eligible to rent an apartment from us, we are available to discuss that with you.
- We welcome all rental applicants and do not express a preference for any group nor exclude anyone from housing opportunities. When a rental application is denied, it is because we found a more suitable candidate.
If you are interested in renting an apartment, please follow these instructions:
- Visit an Open House. If you have missed an Open House, or none are available, make an appointment to see the apartment. See “Contact Us.”
- Complete the following documents (sign and date each one), attached below:
- Application to Rent (all applicants 18 years and older)
- Rental Applicant Employment Form
- Rental Applicant Reference Form
- Return to the Building Manager the above forms, along with:
- $45/person (18 and older); required to run the credit check
- A copy of your ID (driver’s license, passport etc.)
- You may scan & email, Fax or directly deliver these documents.
- We will accept a copy of your photo ID to run the credit check, but before you move in, we will verify your ID personally.
- All credit check fees will be paid electronically via an invoice from QuickBooks.
- All move in documents are emailed to you and signed electronically